Prospective teachers are expected to follow certain etiquettes which will ensure smooth functioning of the institution and uphold the virtues expected from prospective teachers.
- Classes commence with daily assembly at 9.40 a.m. and will end at 4.20 p.m. Lunch break is from 12.50 p.m. to 1.20p.m.
- The institution demands 100% attendance. Prior permission from the Principal is required to avail oneself leave. 85% attendance is, however, required to qualify for the final examination. The prospective teachers should be punctual to classes and every other event.
- A gate pass from the principal is required to leave the premises during college hours.
- Prospective teachers are expected to move quickly and quietly when they go from one class to another.
- Prospective teachers are expected to read the notice on the college notice board. Ignorance of any notice will not be accepted as an excuse for failing to comply with it.
- Prospective teachers should be neat and decent in their dress and manners.
- Prospective teachers must be courteous in and outside the college in speech and action.
- Prospective teachers should consider college property as their own and should cause no willful damage.
- Use of cell phone is strictly prohibited inside the college campus.
- Regularity and Punctuality for class tests, term tests and model exams are stressed. Disobedience, irregular attendance, bad conduct and non-observance of the rules of the college shall be met with strong disciplinary action.
- Prospective teachers indulging in eve-teasing will be dealt with very severely.
- Prospective teachers should remember that wherever they may be, they represent the college and honour it by their behavior.